Anita Lettink has helped thousands of HR professionals and people leaders around the world – from students to senior executives – get ready for the future of work. With 20+ years of industry experience, she has worked with the world’s largest brands.
Whether you’re seeking a keynote speaker for a conference, a facilitator for a strategy workshop or a fresh perspective for a boardroom discussion, Anita’s presentations act as an insightful catalyst for innovation and inspiration: “I enjoy the opportunity to bring abstract or technical topics to life through story telling and facilitated sessions that leave participants feeling energized, enthusiastic, and engaged.”
The world of work is changing rapidly, and so are the demands of your employees. Going forward, the world of work will look vastly different. The work challenges of the 2020s are demographics, skills, technology and automation. Where do you start? What do you do?
Anita speaks on the following topics or a combination:
- the future of work
- changing expectations: pay, compensation and rewards
- trends in HR Tech
- how Web 3.0 influences the world of work
Each keynote is:
- custom-tailored to your audience so you can meet your intended outcomes
- engaging, high energy, and interactive
- filled with practical, immediately applicable advice
- grounded in research and supported by data
Based on your specific needs, your teams will learn to:
- understand the trends and technologies that are changing work
- what that means for the expectations of your current and future workforce
- translate the insights into ideas for a better workplace
- apply the learnings to their specific situation
Participants will leave with immediately applicable insights they can implement the next day.
They’ll feel empowered and ready to take action.
KEYNOTE FORMATS—LIVE & DIGITAL:
- Breakouts & Workshops
- Online learning courses and videos
- Custom VIP events and round tables