Payroll Podcast: How Fintech is Disrupting Payroll
Nick Day is joined on The Payroll Podcast by Expert HR Tech & Payroll Advisor, Keynote Speaker, Metaverse Explorer and Top 25 Global Thought Leader on Future of Work, Anita Lettink.
Previously, Anita was working for NGA Human Resources, an Alight company as SVP Strategy & Alliances, External Communications.
Since leaving NGA in July 2020, Anita has been working as a Strategic Advisor & Speaker at HRTechRadar, a company Anita founded to act as a global community for HR and Payroll workplace innovation, accessible to everyone in the industry, that spotlights young companies.
Today we are going to discover more about the future of work, why payroll disruption is just getting started and exactly what Fintech wants with payroll!
In this “How Fintech is Disrupting Payroll with Anita Lettink on The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- What does the word payroll mean to you?
- Can you tell our listeners a little about who you are?
- Why Payroll disruption is just getting started?
- HR Tech companies raised more than 12 billion dollars in 2021. Why is that significant?
- What does Fintech want with payroll?
- Why is Fintech moving closer to payroll?
- How Will Fintech Disrupt the Future of Payroll?
- The first high profile crypto salary – apart from independents – is the mayor of New York receiving bitcoin. Will companies go there?
- Will Crypto payments be the future payroll preference for employees?
- What role will banks play in providing competition to existing payroll solutions and payroll providers?